From the Heartland

This is my soap box, on these pages I publish my opinions on firearms and any other subject I feel like writing about.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

INS building in Lincoln, Nebraska Evacuated

After a suspicious powder was found in the mailroom of the Immigration and Naturalization Service Building authorities evacuated and cordoned off the area.

As of mid afternoon authorities said tests on the unknown substance are consistant with the chemical make up of deoderant.

What ever it is it was apparently inhaled by some of the INS employees and all were decontaminated and sent to a local Hospital.

The lincoln Jopurnal Star has this report on the incident.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked
hard on. Any suggestions?

Here is my weblog: easy diets that work