From the Heartland

This is my soap box, on these pages I publish my opinions on firearms and any other subject I feel like writing about.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

New additions to the Blogroll

All of the new additions are Nebraska Bloggers who have put me on their blogrolls before I even knew who they were. After reading their Blogs I consider that an honor and have added them to my Blogroll as well.

Rather than try to write a blurb on each one, that wouldn't do them justice anyway, I'll just link to their site and you can see for yourselves.

Don't let me Stop you - What the heck; you'll do what you want anyway.

Ryne McClaren: A Weblog - Dispatches from Red State Nebraska

Plains Feeder - Views From The Feedlot

If you live in Nebraska and are interested in the issues these three Blogs should be part of your daily reading.

No comments: