From the Heartland

This is my soap box, on these pages I publish my opinions on firearms and any other subject I feel like writing about.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

He said he Would Sign It

subtitled: Pelosi's first one hundred hours

A few years ago when we were all waxing eloquent on the Clinton Gun Ban and the anticipated expiration there of one of the topics of heated discussion was the Presidents statement that he would sign if the re-authorization reached his desk.

If you have not yet acquired the firearms you wanted that were covered by the Clinton fiasco now would be a good time to do it.

The Clinton (Hillary)/Pelosi Gun Control act of 2007

I would imagine one of the first things our new Senate and House will try to do now that they have the votes is push through an even tougher version of the old law. I would even go so far as to predict there will be an even bigger push for inclusion of a National ban on 50 caliber firearms.

Take it for what it is worth but I am guessing that by April a "new and improved" ban will be placed on the Presidents desk.

Will he sign it??? He said he would didn't he??

No comments: