From the Heartland

This is my soap box, on these pages I publish my opinions on firearms and any other subject I feel like writing about.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

"Princess Di", Brain Dead or Just an Air Head?

State Senator "Princess" DiAnna Schimek could not get her pantywaist, liberal, all guns are bad cry baby way in the Unicameral and she is still throwing a temper hissy.

Recently she penned a guest editorial in the Lincoln Journal Fishwrapper backing the ever embroiled in controversy Mayor Coleen "Gramma" Sengs Concealed weapons ban ordinance. Just like all of the anti gun, anti individual, anti freedom left wing whackos that have been featured in the Lincoln Birdcage Liner Since LB454 was signed into law Schimeks ditribe lacks substance and fact.

I have been trying to fisk this piece for the last two days. I just can't do it with out repeating ad finitem all of the same things I have been saying on this blog for the last two years.

So here is the link check it out for yourself.


"Princess Di" regergitates debunked data as fact

No comments: