From the Heartland

This is my soap box, on these pages I publish my opinions on firearms and any other subject I feel like writing about.

Monday, January 17, 2005

For Anyone that doesn't know who Claire Wolfe is

Claire Wolfe, writer and professional troublemaker. .... The focus of the blog is freedom (what they're doing to it and how to grab some of it back). But on any given day you can eavesdrop as I (and occasionally a guest commentator or two) ramble, maunder, ruminate, fulminate, babble, grouse, or exclaim about Beauty, Truth, self-sufficiency, Really Stupid People Tricks, government (speaking of Really Stupid People Tricks), justice, Attitude, life, privacy, books, monkeywreching, gun rights, things that make me laugh, and dogs.

Claire's writing is witty and to the point. If you haven't ever read any of her writings, there is no time like the present to start. She has her own Blog entitled WolfesBlog and is a regular columnist at Backwoods Home Magazine.

For an introduction and a good dose of common sense check out The Law in Hardyville.

Claire has been added to the Blogroll as well.

No comments: