From the Heartland

This is my soap box, on these pages I publish my opinions on firearms and any other subject I feel like writing about.

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Snub has Brokaw's panties in a knot

NBC's Tom Brokaw threw a snit fit after learning that he had not been chosen as a moderator for the presidential debates. Speaking publicly and in writen letters Tom takes exception to "being shutout" of the debates.

Brokaw took it personally.

Brown's remark "leaves the undeniable impression that you believe if we were moderators, we'd be preening, egocentric performers," the anchor wrote in a scorching letter to Brown. "I deeply resent that implication."

Well Tom, it's this way, considering your little temper tantrum, yes we believe you are a preening, egocentric performer.

More specifically a Dancing Bear for the "Two Johns under the Big Top Extravaganza".

Some would probaly say you were a clown, but no I'll stand by you on that, Circus clowns do not preen, act pompous, egocentric or arogant and lastly they do not talk.

But Tom you are hardly a moderator, but you are a peformer there is no disagreement there.

I realize this is not directly related to Nebraska, but hey we watch the debates too.